Pursuant to Part 6, sections 130 and 131 of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement-(1) This notice may be cited as the Osteopathic Council (Fees and Disciplinary Levy) Notice 2012.
(2) This notice comes into force on 16 February 2012 and applies to the fees and disciplinary levy payable in respect of applications for the practising year commencing 1 April 2012.
(3) This notice revokes all previous Osteopathic Council fees and disciplinary levy notices.
2. Fees and disciplinary levy-The Osteopathic Council sets the following fees and disciplinary levy, payable to the council, as specified in the attached Schedule.
3. Tax-The fees and disciplinary levy are inclusive of goods and services tax.
Fees and Disciplinary Levy Payable - Osteopath Scope of Practice
Application for an annual practising certificate:
Practising period Application fee Disciplinary levy Total payable
Full year $761.30 $233.45 $994.75
October to March $380.65 $172.50 $553.15
January to March $233.45 $172.50 $405.95
3 month locum $273.13 $172.50 $445.63
General registration/re-registration $690.00
Registration in an extended/vocational scope of practice $172.50
Annual practising certificate charge for an extended/vocational scope of practice $172.50
Inactive registrant’s annual fee $172.50
Processing inactive registrant’s CPD $172.50
Assessment of overseas candidates for registration $4,600.00
Application for review of assessment $1,150.00
Dated at Wellington this 19th day of January 2012.
ANDREW CHARNOCK, Registrar, Osteopathic Council.