Pursuant to section 96B(1) of the Hazardous Substances and New Organisms Act 1996 ("the Act"), the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) gives notice that a Group Standard is issued.
N o t i c e
1. Title-(1) This notice is the Veterinary Medicine (Limited Pack Size, Finished Dose) Group Standard 2012 Notice.
(2) The HSNO Approval Number for the Group Standard is HSR100757.
2. Purpose-The purpose of the Veterinary Medicine (Limited Pack Size, Finished Dose) Group Standard 2012 is to allow importation, or manufacture for release, of a veterinary medicine in its finished dose form, subject to
the requirements and exclusions specified in clause 4 of the Group Standard.
3. Commencement-The Veterinary Medicine (Limited Pack Size, Finished Dose) Group Standard 2012 comes into force 28 days after the date of its notification in the
New Zealand Gazette.
4. Conditions of Group Standard-The obligations and restrictions set out in Schedule 1 to the Group Standard apply to the substances by way of conditions.
5. Availability-The full Group Standard, Schedules and any information incorporated by reference may be inspected free of charge during normal business hours at the EPA office; or purchased from EPA; or viewed at
EPA contact details:
20 Customhouse Quay
(PO Box 131)
Telephone: (04) 916 2426
Facsimile: (04) 914 0433
Dated at Wellington this 1st day of November 2012.
SHAUN OGILVIE, for and on behalf of the Environmental Protection Authority.