Pursuant to Part 6, section 130(1) of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement-(1) This notice may be cited as the Dietitians (Fees) Notice 2011.
(2) This notice is to gazette the increased practising certificate fees, which are to be paid in respect of 2011/2012 financial year which starts on 1 April 2011.
(3) The increased fees are denoted with *.
(4) This notice revokes all previous Dietitians (Fees) Notices published in the New Zealand Gazette.
2. Fees-The Dietitians Board sets all the fees, payable to the board, as specified in the attached Schedule.
3. Tax-The fees are inclusive of goods and services tax.
Fees Payable $
Application for Registration 255.00
Issue of an annual or interim practising certificate 552.00*
Renewal of an annual practising certificate (APC) purchased before the 1 April commencement of the APC year 552.00*
Part payment of an annual practising certificate for the period 1 December to 31 March in any year 294.00*
Issue of an annual practising certificate if paid after 31 March, while holding a practising certificate for the previous year 736.00*
Issue of any other certificate or a copy of a certificate 52.00
Supply of copy of entry in the Register 30.00
Supply of a document, other than certificate of registration, for the purpose of seeking registration overseas 52.00
Equivalency assessment of overseas trained dietitians’ qualifications 409.00
Sit the examination (Overseas Candidates Registration Examination) 766.00
Restoration of name to the Register 50.00
Sit individual written question in the examination (Overseas Candidates Registration Examination) 153.00
Sit individual oral question in the examination (Overseas Candidates Registration Examination) 153.00
Dated at Wellington this 27th day of January 2011.
JANE DE LISLE, Registrar, Dietitians Board.