Pursuant to sections 130-133 of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement-(1) This notice may be cited as The Psychotherapists Board of Aotearoa New Zealand (Fees) Notice 2011.
(2) This notice comes into force on 17 August 2011.
2. Fee-(1) The Psychotherapists Board of Aotearoa New Zealand (the "board") sets the following fees, payable to the board, specified in the attached Schedule.
(2) This notice revokes and replaces all previous board fees notices.
3. Tax-Fees are exclusive of goods and services tax.
4. No refund-Fees are not refundable when an application is declined.
5. Waiver-The board may provide for the waiver or transfer of any fee, or part thereof, in accordance with current policy at the time the fee is paid.
Fees Payable $
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
- Initial registration within a scope of practice 250.00
- Overseas qualified registration 700.00
- Reinstatement to the Register within 2 years 100.00
- Reinstatement to the Register after 2 years 250.00
ANNUAL PRACTISING CERTIFICATE (APC)
- Paid prior to 30 September 700.00
- Paid after 30 September 800.00
- Short year/Reduced Fee
For those who apply for an APC with 3 months or less remaining in the practising year ie July, August and September or those eligible for a reduction due to having earned $25,000.00 or less gross income in the previous tax year 384.00
APPLICATIONS FOR CHANGE
- Application for changes to, or removal of, conditions on scope of practice 100.00
- Application to move from one scope to another 100.00
- Annual fee for non-practising psychotherapists
(Maintain name on the Register) 50.00
- Replacement or additional APC 50.00
- Verification of registration for the purpose of overseas registration
(Statement of Good Standing) From 50.00
- Copy of Register From 100.00
- Providing copies of documents on file From 100.00
- Returning original documents From 100.00
Note: Document fees will vary depending on courier costs and your location.
Dated at Wellington this 30th day of June 2011.
LINDSEY RILEY, Acting Registrar, Psychotherapists Board of Aotearoa New Zealand.