Pursuant to section 130 of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement-(1) This notice may be cited as the Chiropractic (Fees) Notice No. 1, 2011.
(2) This notice comes into force on 1 June 2011 and applies to fees payable in respect of applications relating to the period on and after 1 June 2011.
(3) This notice revokes and replaces all previous Chiropractors (Fees) Notices published in the New Zealand Gazette.
2. Fees-The Chiropractic Board sets the following fees, payable to the board, specified in the attached Schedule.
3. Tax-Each fee is inclusive of goods and services tax.
Fees Payable $
Application for registration from an applicant who holds a prescribed qualification, including TTMR applications and qualifications that have been accepted by the board under section 15(2) of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 153.00
Application for an initial annual practising certificate between 1 April and 30 November 1,124.00
Application for an initial annual practising certificate between 1 December and 31 March 408.00
Application for renewal of an annual practising certificate between 1 February and 31 March 1,124.00
Application for renewal of an expired annual practising certificate within 3 years of expiry 1,226.00
Application for renewal of an expired annual practising certificate 3 or more years after expiry 1,277.00
Application to sit the board’s competence examination 3,066.00
Application for administrative reconsidering of results 408.00
Application to discuss results/further examination with examiner 306.00
Application for administrative remarking of examination 408.00
Application for appeal of examination result 408.00
Application for and renewal of maintenance of registration for non-practising practitioners 150.00
Certificate of registration 30.00
Certificate of good standing 50.00
Copy of Register 50.00
Dated at Wellington this 21st day of April 2011.
DEBBY RAMSAY, Registrar and Manager, Chiropractic Board.