Pursuant to sections 130-133 of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement-(1) This notice may be cited as the Psychologists (Fees) Amendment Notice 2011.
(2) This notice comes into force on 24 March 2011.
2. Fee-The Psychologists Board sets the following amended fee, payable to the board, specified in the attached Schedule.
3. Tax-The fee is inclusive of goods and services tax.
4. Amendment-The Disciplinary Levy specified in the following Schedule replaces the Disciplinary Levy published in the New Zealand Gazette, 16 December 2010, No. 173, page 4286.
Fees Payable $
Disciplinary Levy (Payable each financial year by all registered psychologists except those who have not held and will not hold a current practising certificate at any time during that financial year) 305.00
Dated at Wellington this 16th day of February 2011.
STEVE OSBORNE, Chief Executive and Registrar, Psychologists Board.