Administrator of the Government
Pursuant to the Public Works Act 1981, I, The Right Honourable Dame Sian Elias, the Administrator of the Government, hereby declare:
(a) the land described in the First Schedule to be taken for the functioning indirectly of a road;
(b) the land described in the Second Schedule to be taken for the functioning indirectly of a road (segregation strip); and
(c) the leasehold estate in land described in the Third Schedule (on the terms and conditions set out in the Fourth Schedule) to be taken for the functioning indirectly of a road
and to vest in the Crown on the 14th day after the date of
the publication of this Proclamation in the New Zealand Gazette.
Canterbury Land Registry-Christchurch City
Lot 1 DP 30899 (part Computer Freehold Register CB12K/1319); shown as Section 4 on SO 430558.
Lot 1 DP 30899 (part Computer Freehold Register CB12K/1319); shown as Section 9 on SO 430558.
Lot 1 DP 30899 (part Computer Freehold Register CB12K/1319); shown as Section 5 on SO 430558.
Purpose for Which Leasehold Estate is Required
The leasehold estate is required over the land referred to
in the Second Schedule of this notice ("the Land"), to allow the Crown to occupy it during the construction of the
State Highway 74 QEII Drive/Marshland Road Intersection Upgrade ("the Project") to construct a replacement access and to construct a two-metre high earth bund and fencing ("the mitigation works").
Terms and Conditions of the Leasehold Estate
1. The leasehold estate shall have a term of three years, commencing on the 14th day after the date of publication of the proclamation in the New Zealand Gazette.
2. Notwithstanding the term created, the Crown may terminate the leasehold estate at any time by giving
the lessor one month's notice in writing.
3. The Crown shall have the right to occupy the Land, including the right to enter and re-enter the Land at
all times, with or without such vehicles, machinery or materials for the purpose set out in this notice.
4. The Crown shall complete the mitigation works generally in accordance with PRLA plans RC 1.0-Rev 0 and
RC 2.0-Rev 0.
5. The Crown shall take all reasonable steps to minimise disruption to the access to the balance of the land held
in Computer Freehold Register CB12K/1319 during the Project.
Given under the hand of Her Excellency the Administrator of the Government and issued under the Seal of
New Zealand this 14th day of December 2010.
HON MAURICE WILLIAMSON, Minister for Land Information.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!