Pursuant to the Reserves Act 1977, the Conservation Support Manager for the Waikato Conservancy of the Department
of Conservation declares that on and after the date of publication of this notice, the reserves described in the Schedule shall be united to form one reserve to be known as
the Rangiriri Pa Historic Reserve under the control and management of the New Zealand Historic Places Trust Pouhere Taonga.
South Auckland Land District-Waikato District
Allotments 832, 817, part 818, and part 154 Town of Rangiriri, situated in Block III Rangiriri Survey District (all New Zealand Gazette,
5 March 1981, No. 23, page 502; New Zealand Gazette, 18 December 1980, No. 146, page
4063; New Zealand Gazette, 27 August 1959,
No. 51, page 1193, and New Zealand Gazette,
21 November 1912, No. 85, page 3299)
SO 50888, SO 37976 and SO 16290. Dated at Hamilton this 19th day of July 2010.
*This notice is published for the avoidance of doubt.