Pursuant to Part 6, section 130(1) of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 ("HPCA Act"), the following notice is given.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement-(1) This notice may be cited as the Dietitians (Fees) Notice 2010.
(2) This notice is solely to gazette the increased GST upon the board’s fees and will come into force on 7 October 2010.
NB: Fees denoted* are minimal and remain the same.
2. Fees-The Dietitians Board sets all the fees, payable to the board, as specified in the attached Schedule.
3. Tax-The fees are inclusive of goods and services tax.
Fees Payable $
Application for registration 255.00
Issue of an annual or interim practising certificate 460.00
Renewal of an annual practising certificate (APC) purchased before the 1 April commencement of the APC year 460.00
Part payment of an annual practising certificate for the period 1 December to 31 March in any year 245.00
Issue of an annual practising certificate if paid after 31 March, while holding a practising certificate for the previous year 613.00
Issue of any other certificate or a copy of a certificate 52.00*
Supply of copy of entry in the Register 30.00*
Supply of a document, other than certificate of registration, for the purpose of seeking registration overseas 52.00*
Equivalency assessment of overseas trained dietitians’ qualifications 409.00
Sit the examination (Overseas Candidates Registration Examination) 766.00
Restoration of name to the Register 50.00*
Sit individual written question in the examination (Overseas Candidates Registration Examination) 153.00
Sit individual oral question in the examination (Overseas Candidates Registration Examination) 153.00
4. Revocation-The above notice revokes and replaces the previous notices issued by the Dietitians Board since
the commencement of the HPCA Act on 18 September 2004.
Dated at Wellington this 9th day of September 2010.
JANE DE LISLE, Registrar, Dietitians Board.