Pursuant to Part 6, section 130(1) of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 ("HPCA Act"), the following notice is given.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement-(1) This notice may be cited as the Podiatrists (Fees) Notice 2010.
(2) This notice comes into force on 1 January 2011.
2. Fees-(1) The Podiatrists Board sets the following fees, payable to the board, specified in the attached Schedules.
(2) The Podiatrists Board has set the following fees payable to the board, specified in the attached Schedule A (current).
(3) The Podiatrists Board has set the following new issue of an annual practising certificate fee, payable to the board, specified in the attached Schedule B (gazetted for introduction on 1 January 2011).
3. Tax-The fees are inclusive of goods and services tax.
Fees Payable $
Application for registration (New Zealand qualification) 370.00
Application for registration (overseas qualification) 800.00
Application for registration under Trans Tasman Mutual Recognition Act 1997 (TTMRA) 800.00
Application for additional scope of practice 230.00
Application for registration in the scope of practice of visiting podiatrist educator only 50.00
Addition or alteration to the Register of Podiatrists (excludes change of name and change of address) 70.00
Inspection of the Register or of any other documents kept by the Podiatrists Board that are open for inspection 30.00
Supply of a copy of the Register of Podiatrists 30.00
Supply to any podiatrist a certificate of registration 36.00
Supply to any podiatrist any documents (other than certificates of registration) required by the practitioner for the purpose of seeking registration overseas 47.00
Issue of an annual practising certificate (if paid on or before 31 March) 800.00
Issue of an annual practising certificate (if paid after 31 March and held a practising certificate for the previous year) 900.00
Issue of an interim practising certificate 550.00
Issue of an annual practising certificate for persons first registered by the board who have not previously held a practising certificate (valid from 1 December until 31 March of the following year) 200.00
Issue of an annual practising certificate in the scope of practice of visiting podiatrist educator only 50.00
Open Book Examination fee for overseas qualified registration applicants and return to practice and TTMRA annual practising certificate applicants 1,170.00
Open Book Examination Re-sit fee 385.00
New Fee Payable $
Issue of an annual practising certificate (for the period 1 January to 31 March of the following year) for all new overseas-trained and TTMRA registrants and practitioners returning to practice (previously $800.00) 400.00
4. Revocation-The above notice revokes and replaces the notice issued by the Podiatrists Board and published in the
New Zealand Gazette, 16 October 2008, No. 159, page 4196.
Dated at Wellington this 15th day of April 2010.
ANNABEL WHINAM, Registrar, Podiatrists Board.