Pursuant to sections 130-133 of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement-(1) This notice may be cited as The Psychotherapists Board of Aotearoa New Zealand (Fees) Notice 2009.
(2) This notice comes into force on 1 October 2009.
2. Fee-(1) The Psychotherapists Board of Aotearoa New Zealand (the "board") sets the following fees, payable to the board, specified in the attached Schedule.
(2) This notice revokes and replaces all previous board fees notices.
3. Tax-The fees are inclusive of goods and services tax.
4. No refund-Fees are not refundable when an application is declined.
5. Waiver-The board may provide for the waiver or transfer of any fee, or part thereof, in accordance with current policy at the time the fee is paid.
Fees Payable $
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
- Initial registration within a scope of practice 281.25
- Overseas qualified registration 787.50
- Reinstatement to the Register within 2 years 112.50
- Reinstatement to the Register after 2 years 281.25
ANNUAL PRACTISING CERTIFICATE (APC)
- Paid prior to 30 September (includes a disciplinary levy of $130.00) 956.25
- Paid after 30 September (includes a disciplinary levy of $130.00) 1068.75
- Short year (includes a disciplinary levy of $130.00)
For those who apply for an APC with 3 months or less remaining in the practising year ie July, August and September 562.50
COMPETENCE ASSESSMENT FOR SCOPE OF PRACTICE
- Application for changes to, or removal of, conditions on scope of practice 112.50
- Application to move from one scope to another 112.50
- Annual fee for non-practising psychotherapists
(Maintain name on the Register) 56.25
- Replacement or additional APC 56.25
- Verification of registration for the purpose of overseas registration
(Statement of Good Standing) From 56.25
- Copy of Register From 112.50
- Providing copies of documents on file From 112.50
- Returning original documents From 112.50
Note: Document fees will vary depending on courier costs and your location.
Dated at Wellington this 28th day of July 2009.
JACQUELYN MANLEY, Registrar, Psychotherapists Board of Aotearoa New Zealand.
*This notice, published in the New Zealand Gazette, 30 July 2009, No. 110, page 2531, is being republished in full as it was not tabled in Parliament within the appropriate time limit.