Pursuant to sections 88(1) and (3) of the New Zealand Public Health and Disability Act 2000, the Crown, acting by and through the Ministry of Health, gives the following notice.
N o t i c e
1. Title-(1) This notice is the Breast Prosthesis Service Payments Notice (Amendment No. 1).
(2) In this notice, the Breast Prosthesis Service Payments Notice1, in force on 31 March 2005, is called the "principal notice".
2. Commencement-This notice comes into force on
16 December 2010.
3. Amendment-Part D of the principal notice is amended as follows:
(a) By omitting "$600" in every place where it appears and substituting "$613.33".
(b) by omitting "$1,200" in every place where it appears and substituting "$1,226.66".
4. Statement of reasons for departure from terms and conditions of the principal notice for purposes of section 89(5) of the New Zealand Public Health and Disability Act 2000-The terms and conditions in this notice depart from the terms and conditions in the principal notice to increase the entitlements for breast prosthesis services by 2.22% to account for an increase in the goods and services tax rate.
Dated this 13th day of December 2010.
ANDREW BRIDGMAN, Director-General of Health (Acting), pursuant to a delegation given by the Minister of Health on 26 March 2001.
1Supplement to the New Zealand Gazette, 23 March 2005, No. 55, page 1347