Pursuant to section 76 of the Customs and Excise Act 1996, notice is hereby given of the making of Regulations for the purposes of the Regulations (Disallowance) Act 1989.
N o t i c e
1. Title-This order is the Excise and Excise-equivalent Duties Table (Tobacco Products Indexation and Separate 10% Increase) Amendment Order 2010.
2. Commencement-The Order shall come into force on
1 January 2011.
3. Effect of Order-This order adjusts the excise and excise-equivalent duties on tobacco products to reflect the movement in the Consumers Price Index (excluding credit services) over the 12-month period ending on 30 September 2010 and separate 10% increase as required by the Excise and Excise-equivalents Duties Table (Tobacco Products) Amendment Act 2010 No. 23.
4. Availability-A copy of this Regulation can be
viewed at the New Zealand Customs Service website
or ordered by mail from
New Zealand Customs Service, PO Box 2218, Wellington (Attention: Corporate Support).
Please quote title when placing an order. Prices are supplied on application.
Copies are also available over the counter at the following locations:
Bennetts Bookshops: Bowen House, corner of Lambton Quay and Bowen Street (PO Box 5334), Wellington; University of Waikato, Gate 5 Hillcrest Road (PO Box 13066), Hamilton. Whitcoulls: 38-42 Broadway Avenue (PO Box 1820), Palmerston North; 111 Cashel Street (Private Bag 4735), Christchurch; 143 George Street (PO Box 1104), Dunedin. Borders: 291-297 Queen Street, Auckland.
5. Status of Order-This Order is a Regulation for the purposes of the Regulations (Disallowance) Act 1989.