Pursuant to sections 88(1) and (3) of the New Zealand Public Health and Disability Act 2000, and with the approval of the Minister of Health under section 89(3) of that Act, the Northland District Health Board, Waitemata District Health Board, Auckland District Health Board, Counties Manukau District Health Board, Waikato District Health Board, Lakes District Health Board, Bay of Plenty District Health Board, Tairawhiti District Health Board, Taranaki District Health Board, Hawke’s Bay District Health Board, Whanganui District Health Board, MidCentral District Health Board, Hutt Valley District Health Board, Capital & Coast District Health Board, Wairarapa District Health Board, Nelson Marlborough District Health Board, West Coast District Health Board, Canterbury District Health Board, South Canterbury District Health Board and Southern District Health Board give the following notice.
N o t i c e
1. Title-(1) This notice is the Advice Notice to General Practitioners Concerning Patient Benefits and Other Subsidies (Amendment No. 10).
(2) In this notice, the Advice Notice to General Practitioners Concerning Patient Benefits and Other Subsidies1 is called the "principal notice".
2. Commencement-This notice comes into force on 1 July 2010.
3. Amendment-Schedule 3 of Part B of the principal notice is amended as follows:
(a) Clause 4.6 is amended by omitting "$18.48" and substituting "$18.80" in both places where it occurs.
(b) Clause 5.5 is amended by omitting "$18.48" and substituting "$18.80".
(c) Clause 5.7 is amended by omitting "$18.48" and substituting "$18.80".
(d) Clause 5.8 is amended by omitting "$18.48" and substituting "$18.80".
4. Statement of reasons for departure from terms and conditions of the principal notice for purposes of section 89(5) of the New Zealand Public Health and Disability Act 2000-The terms and conditions in this notice depart from the terms and conditions in the principal notice to increase the subsidised fee for immunisations by 1.73%.
Dated this 20th day of May 2010.
CRAIG CLIMO, Chief Executive.
For and on behalf of the:
WAIKATO DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
and as delegate on behalf of the 19 district health boards listed below:
NORTHLAND DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
WAITEMATA DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
AUCKLAND DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
COUNTIES MANUKAU DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
LAKES DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
BAY OF PLENTY DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
TAIRAWHITI DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
TARANAKI DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
HAWKE’S BAY DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
WHANGANUI DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
MIDCENTRAL DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
HUTT VALLEY DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
CAPITAL & COAST DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
WAIRARAPA DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
NELSON MARLBOROUGH DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
WEST COAST DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
CANTERBURY DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
SOUTH CANTERBURY DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD
SOUTHERN DISTRICT HEALTH BOARD.
1In force 1 May 2000
Amendment No. 1: Supplement to New Zealand Gazette, 19 December 2001, No. 172, page 4201
Amendment No. 2: New Zealand Gazette, 20 June 2002, No. 67, page 1769
Amendment No. 3: New Zealand Gazette, 15 April 2004, No. 42, page 1068
Amendment No. 4: New Zealand Gazette, 5 May 2005, No. 76, page 1794
Amendment No. 5: New Zealand Gazette, 1 September 2005, No. 152, page 3752
Amendment No. 6: New Zealand Gazette, 29 June 2006, No. 73, page 1867
Amendment No. 7: Supplement to New Zealand Gazette, 27 June 2007, No. 73, page 1845
Amendment No. 8: New Zealand Gazette, 26 June 2008, No. 104, page 2776
Amendment No. 9: New Zealand Gazette, 25 June 2009, No. 94, page 2112