Pursuant to Part 6, section 130(1) of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
This notice adds to fee categories to be charged by the Midwifery Council under the Act, from 1 November 2008.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement—(1) This notice may be cited as the Midwifery (Fees) Amendment Notice 2008.
(2) This notice comes into force on 1 November 2008.
2. Fee—The Midwifery Council adds to the Midwifery (Fees) Notice 2008*, the following fee, payable to the council, specified in the attached Schedule.
3. Tax—The fee is inclusive of goods and services tax.
Fee Payable $
1. Approval and accreditation of educational institution and pre-registration midwifery programme: Cost recovery up to 28,125.00
Dated at Wellington this 22nd day of October 2008.
SUSAN YORKE, Registrar, Midwifery Council.
*New Zealand Gazette, 10 January 2008, No. 1, page 42 and New Zealand Gazette, 19 June 2008, No. 100, page 2718