Pursuant to Part 6, section 130(1) of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 (“HPCA Act”), the following notice is given.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement—(1) This notice may be cited as the Podiatrists (Fees) Amendment Notice 2008.
(2) This notice comes into force on 15 October 2008.
2. Fees—(1) The Podiatrists Board sets the following fees, payable to the board, specified in the attached Schedules.
(2) The Podiatrists Board has set the following fees payable to the board, specified in the attached Schedule A (current).
(3) The Podiatrists Board has set the following new Open Book Examination Re-sit Fee payable to the board, specified in the attached Schedule B (gazetted for introduction on 15 October 2008).
3. Tax—The fees are inclusive of goods and services tax.
Fees Payable $
Application for registration (New Zealand qualification) 370.00
Application for registration (overseas qualification) 800.00
Application for registration under Trans Tasman Mutual Recognition Act 1997 (TTMRA) 800.00
Application for additional scope of practice 230.00
Application for registration in the scope of practice of visiting podiatrist educator only 50.00
Addition or alteration to the Register of Podiatrists (excludes change of name and change of address) 70.00
Inspection of the Register or of any other documents kept by the Podiatrists Board that are open for inspection 30.00
Supply of a copy of the Register of Podiatrists 30.00
Supply to any podiatrist a certificate of registration 36.00
Supply to any podiatrist any documents (other than certificates of registration) required by the practitioner for the purpose of seeking registration overseas 47.00
Issue of an annual practising certificate (if paid on or before 31 March) 800.00
Issue of an annual practising certificate (if paid after 31 March and held a practising certificate for the previous year) 900.00
Issue of an interim practising certificate 550.00
Issue of an annual practising certificate for persons first registered by the board who have not previously held a practising certificate (valid from 1 December until 31 March of the following year) 200.00
Issue of an annual practising certificate in the scope of practice of visiting podiatrist educator only 50.00
Open Book Examination fee for overseas qualified registration applicants 1,170.00
New Fees Payable $
OPEN BOOK EXAMINATION RE-SIT FEE 380.00
4. Revocation—The above notice revokes and replaces the previous notices issued by the Podiatrists Board since
the commencement of the HPCA Act on 18 September 2004, and published in the New Zealand Gazette,
5 August 2004, No. 95, page 2402; New Zealand Gazette, 18 November 2004, No. 149, page 3745; New Zealand
Gazette, 11 May 2006, No. 42, page 1132; New Zealand Gazette, 14 December 2006, No. 172, page 5047,
New Zealand Gazette, 29 November 2007, No. 130, page 3389 and New Zealand Gazette, 5 June 2008, No. 93, page 2531.
Dated at Wellington this 9th day of October 2008.
ANNABEL WHINAM, Registrar, Podiatrists Board.