Pursuant to Part 6, section 130(1) of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement—(1) This notice may be cited as the Osteopathic (Fees) Amendment Notice 2007. It replaces the notices published in the New Zealand Gazette, 5 August 2004, No. 95, page 2401, and New Zealand Gazette, 23 December 2004, No. 175, page 4424.
(2) This notice comes into force on 31 January 2008, and applies to fees payable in respect of applications relating to periods on and after 1 April 2008.
2. Fees—The Osteopathic Council sets the following fees, payable to the council, specified in the attached Schedule.
3. Tax—The fees are inclusive of goods and services tax.
Fees Payable $
Application for an annual practising certificate if practising for:
– more than 10 hours per week 843.75
– 10 hours or less per week 562.50
Application for an annual practising certificate (if not paid until after 31 March while holding a practising certificate during the previous year) if practising for:
– more than 10 hours per week 943.75
– 10 hours or less per week 662.50
Application made after 31 March 2008 for an annual practising certificate if newly graduated from an institution within the previous 12 months of application 421.85
Application made during the period 1 October to 31 December for an annual practising certificate to 31 March 562.50
Application made on or after 1 January for an annual practising certificate to 31 March 281.25
Application for registration 675.00
Application to sit examination or re-sit examination (includes $250.00 non-refundable component if an assessment of an applicant’s qualifications does not permit the applicant to sit the examination) 3,375.00
Application for examination review 1,125.00
Dated at Wellington this 6th day of December 2007.
MICHAEL FITZGERALD, Acting Registrar, Osteopathic Council.