Pursuant to sections 130 to 133 of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement—(1) This notice may be cited as the Oral Health Practitioners’ (Fees) Amendment Notice 2006 (No. 3) and shall come into force on 5 October 2006.
(2) This notice has the status of a Regulation for the purposes of the Regulations (Disallowance) Act 1989.
(3) This notice replaces the Oral Health Practitioners’ (Fees) Amendment Notice 2005 (No. 1) notices published in the
New Zealand Gazette, 3 March 2005, No. 45, page 1132
and New Zealand Gazette, 19 May 2005, No. 80, page 1923.
2. Fees—The Dental Council of New Zealand sets the following fees, payable to the council, specified in
the attached Schedule.
3. Tax—The fees are inclusive of goods and services tax.
REGISTRATION FEES $1
Application for registration of an additional scope of practice:
? For New Zealand registered dental therapists, dental hygienists and orthodontic auxiliaries 70.002
? For dental technicians 1,700.003
Key to Annotations
1Fees are calculated on a cost recovery basis.
2Includes the cost of the certificate.
3Includes cost per candidate arising from fewer applicants applying to sit the exam.