Notice of Application for Approval of a Winding Up Application, Appointment of Liquidator and Disbursement of Assets Under the Charitable
Trusts Act 1957
In the High Court of New Zealand, Wanganui District
In the matter of the Charitable Trusts Act 1957, and in the matter of an application by the Wanganui Ozanam Villa Trust, a charitable trust by deed dated the 11th day of February 1986:
Notice is given that F. C. McMillan, authorised by the trustees of the Wanganui Ozanam Villa Trust, has filed
in the office of the High Court at Wanganui an application for approval of the following:
1. That the Wanganui Ozanam Villa Trust be wound up.
2. That all land and buildings be sold.
3. That the Cancer Society be offered first refusal of the property owned by the trust. The Cancer Society to be offered the property at market value.
4. After the sale of all assets, the proceeds to be divided evenly between Hospice, the Cancer Society and the Heart Foundation.
5. That W. S. Vautier be appointed liquidator.
Copies of this application may be inspected free of charge
at the office of the Registrar of the High Court at Wanganui or at the offices of the trustee, care of Treadwell Gordon, Solicitors, Suite Eight, Wicksteed Terrace, Wanganui.
The application has been set down for hearing in the High Court at Wanganui on the 24th day of November 2005 at 9.30 a.m.
Any person desiring to oppose the scheme is required
to give notice of his or her intention to do so to the
Registrar of the High Court at Wanganui and to
F. C. McMillan, care of Treadwell Gordon (Attention:
J. Evans), Solicitors, Suite Eight, Wicksteed Terrace
(P.O. Box 4084 or D.X. P.A. 87?505), Wanganui, not less than seven clear days before the above?mentioned date.
I. R. BURGESS, Solicitor for the Applicant.