Pursuant to Part 6, section 130 (1) of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003, the following notice is given.
This notice sets out two additional categories of fees to be charged by the Midwifery Council, under the Act, from the commencement of Part 6, section 130 (1) of the Act on 18 September 2004.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement-(1) This notice may be cited as the Midwifery (Fees) Notice 2004 No. 3.
(2) This notice came into force on 18 September 2004.
2. Fee-The Midwifery Council adds to the Midwifery (Fees) Notice 2004, the following fees, payable to the council, specified in the attached Schedule.
3. Tax-The fees are inclusive of goods and services tax.
Fees Payable $
1. Application to sit the National Midwifery Examination in any location in New Zealand other than the locations specified by the Midwifery Council in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin (fee is plus disbursements at cost) 115.00
2. Application for re-consideration of National Midwifery Examination script and result 200.00
Dated at Wellington this 1st day of November 2004.
SUSAN YORKE, Registrar, Midwifery Council.