Pursuant to Part 6, section 130 (1) of the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 ("the Act"), the following notice is given.
This notice sets out an additional category of fees to be charged by the Midwifery Council under the Act, from the commencement of Part 6, section 130 (1) of the Act on 18 September 2004.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement-(1) This notice may be cited as the Midwifery (Fees) Notice 2004 No. 2.
(2) This notice comes into force on 18 September 2004.
2. Fee-The Midwifery Council adds to the Midwifery (Fees) Notice 2004, the following fee, payable to the council, specified in the attached Schedule.
3. Tax-The fee is inclusive of goods and services tax.
"The Register" refers to the Register of Midwives.
Fees Payable $
1. Application by a New Zealand graduate for a practising certificate where the previous practising certificate was issued:- immediately after entry to the Register; and- in the immediately preceding period of between 1 January and 31 March 280.00
Dated at Wellington this 13th day of September 2004.
SUSAN YORKE, Registrar, Midwifery Council.
Note: This notice should be read in conjunction with the one published in New Zealand Gazette, 5 August 2004, page 2400.