Notice of Election by Public Trust to Become Manager Under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001
1. Yin Ming Yong and Boon Eng Teo ("the owners") are the registered owners of the property mentioned in the Schedule hereto.
2. Public Trust has been informed and believes, after due inquiry, that the owners are no longer resident in
New Zealand and it is not known where the owners of the property are or whether or not the owners of the property are alive or dead.
3. After due inquiry, Public Trust does not know whether the owners of the property have any agent or administrator in New Zealand with authority to take possession of and administer the property, or where the agent or administrator is, or whether the agent or administrator is alive or dead.
4. The gross value of the property (as estimated by Public Trust) does not exceed $40,000.
5. Public Trust is satisfied that it is advisable in the interests of another person that Public Trust elects to be the manager of the property under Part VII of the Public Trust Act 2001.
6. Public Trust has advertised its intention to elect to be the manager of the property in the edition of the Independent Herald dated the 28th day of January 2003, which is a newspaper circulating in the locality where the property is situated and believed by Public Trust to be an appropriate advertising medium.
Now therefore Public Trust, in exercise of the authority conferred on it by section 101 (1) of the Public Trust Act 2001, hereby elects to be manager of the property under Part VII of the Act.
All that parcel of land containing 31 square metres, more or less, being part Lot 8, D.P. 23806 and being the balance of the land contained in certificate of title WNA2/988 (Wellington Registry).
Dated at Lower Hutt this 24th day of February 2003.
Signed on behalf of Public Trust by an authorised signatory:
ELLIOTT MAIDMENT SNELLING.