Pursuant to section 14A of the Nurses Act 1977, the Nurses Council of New Zealand gives the following notice.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement-(1) This notice may be cited as the Nurses (Fees) Amendment Notice 2002.
(2) This notice shall come into force on 1 August 2002.
2. Fees-Pursuant to section 14A of the Nurses Act 1977, the Nursing Council of New Zealand ("the council") sets
the following fee payable to the council specified in the Schedule to this notice.
3. Fees inclusive of Goods and Services Tax-The fees are inclusive of G.S.T.
4. Amendment-This notice amends the fees payable under the Nurses Amendment Regulations 1999 and Regulation 2 (1) (c) of the Nurses Regulations 1986 Amendment No. 5 (SR 1995/240), which revoked Regulation 27 (3) of the Nurses Regulations 1986 ("principal regulations").
Fees Payable to the Nursing Council of New Zealand
Pursuant to section 14A (a) of the Nurses Act 1977, the Nursing Council of New Zealand hereby gives notice
that the following fee is payable (includes G.S.T.), effective from 1 August 2002:
Applications for Registration Fee
(Section 18 of the Nurses Act 1977) $60.001
Key to Annotations:
1 The fee is reduced from "$166.00" to "$60.00" for applications made pursuant to the Trans Tasman Mutual Recognition Act 1997.
Dated at Wellington this 20th day of May 2002.
MARION CLARK, Registrar, Nursing Council of