Pursuant to section 14A of the Nurses Act 1977, the Nurses Council of New Zealand gives the following notice.
N o t i c e
1. Title and commencement-(1) This notice may be cited as the Nurses (Fees) Notice 2001.
(2) This notice comes into force on 1 April 2002.
2. Fees-Pursuant to section 14A of the Nurses Act 1977, the Nursing Council of New Zealand ("the council") sets the fees payable to the council specified in the Schedule to this notice.
3. Fees inclusive of Goods and Services Tax-The fees are inclusive of G.S.T.
4. Revocation-This notice amends the fees payable under the Nurses Amendment Regulations 1997 and Regulation 27 (7) of the Nurses Regulations 1986 ("the principal regulations").
Fees Payable to the Nursing Council of New Zealand
Pursuant to section 14A (c) of the Nurses Act 1977, the Nursing Council of New Zealand gives notice that
the following fees are payable (includes G.S.T.), effective from 1 April 2002:
Annual Practising Certificate (APC)
Fee for 12 month APC $45.00
Dated at Wellington this 29th day of October 2001.
MARION CLARK, Registrar, Nursing Council of