Notice of Meeting of Creditors
Pursuant to Section 243 of the Companies Act 1993
On the 30th day of May 2000, it was resolved by a special shareholders' resolution, pursuant to section 241 of the Companies Act 1993, that Westbrook Development Limited be put into liquidation, and that Gerald Stanley Rea and Paul Graham Sargison, chartered accountants of Auckland, be appointed as liquidators.
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of creditors will be held in the conference room, Second Floor, Southern Cross Building, corner of High and Victoria Streets, Auckland, on Friday, the 28th day of July 2000, commencing at 9.00 a.m.
The business to be transacted at the meeting is to:
1. Consider a statement of the company's affairs and a list of creditors.
2. Consider whether to appoint other liquidators in place of the present liquidators.
3. Consider whether to pass resolutions setting out the views of creditors relating to the liquidation.
4. Consider whether to appoint a liquidation committee and, if so, to appoint members of that committee.
5. Consider any other resolutions relating to the business of the company as may properly be put to the meeting.
Please contact the liquidator for further details including claim, proxy and voting forms.
Dated this 23rd day of June 2000.
P. G. SARGISON, Joint Liquidator.
Address of Liquidator: Gerry Rea Associates, Level Seven, Southern Cross Building, corner of High and Victoria Streets, P.O. Box 3015, Auckland. Telephone: (09) 377 3099. Facsimile: (09) 377 3099.