I hereby give notice of my intention to issue new or provisional instruments of title in place of those declared lost and described in the Schedule below upon the
expiration of 14 days from the date of this publication.
(Certificate of title reference unless otherwise stated; registered proprietor's name; application number.)
1. 127D/646; E T O Holdings Limited; D. 518503.
2. 127D/627; E T O Holdings Limited; D. 518503.
3. 42C/15; Harry Watene; D. 519133.
4. Mortgage D. 290139.3; Her Majesty the Queen; D. 519292.1.
5. Mortgage C. 991227.3; Trust Bank New Zealand Limited; D. 519342.
6. 1334/79; Yue Long Phung and Yan Fen Phung; D. 519342.
7. Lease C. 209009.3; David John Gopperth and Glenys Anne Bullions; D. 519497.
8. 83A/845; David John Gopperth and Glenys Anne Bullions; D. 519497.
9. 124A/423; Alan George Melrose; and Norrie Mary Melrose; D. 519569.
10. 15C/681; Russell James McCaw and Janet Anne McCaw; D. 519696.
11. Lease 719218.2; Joy Libeau; D. 520334.
Dated at the Auckland Land Information New Zealand Office this 6th day of July 2000.
CAROLE WILLIAMS, for Registrar-General of Land.