M. No. 326/99
Pursuant to section 119 of the Law Practitioners Act 1982, notice is hereby given that on the 13th day of August 1997 the New Zealand Law Practitioners Disciplinary Tribunal ordered as follows:
1. That the name of Christopher James Walshaw be struck off the Roll of Barristers and Solicitors of the High Court of New Zealand.
2. That Christopher James Walshaw pay to the New Zealand Law Society the sum of $3350.00 towards the costs and expenses of the inquiry by this Tribunal.
3. That Christopher James Walshaw pay to the Manawatu Law Society the sum of $10,156.45 towards the costs of the inquiry by that Society.
4. That publication of any report or account of the proceedings before the Tribunal is prohibited.
5. That publication of the whole or any part of the books, papers or documents produced before the Tribunal is prohibited.
Dated at Wellington this 20th day of December 1999.
M. J. DAVIDSON, Deputy Registrar.