What's New – Changes to the way we publish the New Zealand Gazette
From Monday 30 October, the New Zealand Gazette will be moving from a weekly to continuous publishing schedule. This means that a notice can be published at any time between 9.00am and 5.00pm on a working day, giving more flexibility for customers.
The turnaround time for standard notices from submission to publication will be two working days, or a later date and time for publication can be requested. Large or complex notices may require a longer lead in time. The standard fee for all notices remains.
The last weekly edition was published on Thursday 26 October.
In addition, we will soon be launching an online Gazette Customer Portal. The portal will allow customers to submit and track notices, check the cost of their notices, and approve their notices.
Subscriptions to print versions will continue as weekly collations of published notices instead of editions. The subscriptions for Professional and Trade Lists will be discontinued as these notices will be incorporated in the weekly collation.
The New Zealand Gazette:
- is the official newspaper of the Government and is an authoritative journal of constitutional record;
- publishes notices when there is a legislative requirement to do so;
- publishes notices from 9.00am to 5.00pm on business working days;
- does not publish general articles or advertisements.
The New Zealand Gazette is divided into commercial and government notices, covering bankruptcies, business proceedings, land notices, parliamentary notices, and notifications from government departments and agencies.
Commercial notices include:
- Applications for Winding Up / Liquidations
- Appointment / Release of Administrators
- Appointment / Release of Liquidators
- Appointment / Release of Receivers / Managers
- Cessation of Business in New Zealand
- Charitable Trusts
- Friendly Societies and Credit Unions
- General Notices (including notices of entry into possession of mortgaged goods, land or property)
- Incorporated Societies
- Land Transfers / Joint Family Homes
- Meetings / Last Dates for Debts & Claims
- Other (including restoration of companies to the Companies Register)
Government notices include:
- Authorities / Other Agencies of State
- General Section (including community trusts and boards)
- Land Notices
- Regulation Summary
- Vice Regal
This website has notices from September 1993, with full PDF versions of editions from 2000 to 26 October 2017. Please note that notice data from 1993 to 1999 may not be complete or of optimum quality.
If you cannot find what you are looking for please make an enquiry in the Help section.
An annual subscription includes all published notices. A collation of notices is distributed to subscribers every Monday.
All subscriptions are per year and prices are inclusive of GST.
|Weekly collations (GAZM)||$260.00|
Note: No refunds are given if a subscription is cancelled before it has expired.
How to subscribe
To subscribe please contact the New Zealand Gazette Office.
Please note that all published Gazette notices are available online at no cost.