This document notifies you that:
- On 5 March 2020, an application for putting QS SCAFFOLDING LIMITED into liquidation was filed in the High Court at Hamilton. Its reference number is CIV-2020-419-57. The application is to be heard by the High Court at Hamilton on 20 April 2020 at 10.45am, because of Covid-19 or such other date as the court directs.
- A person, other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
- The statement of claim and the verifying affidavit may be inspected at the registry of the Court or at the plaintiff’s address for service.
- The plaintiff is Lizhen Deng, whose address for service is 6 Helenslee Court, Flagstaff, Hamilton. Documents for service on the plaintiff’s solicitor is Nolan & Lu Limited whose address for service is—
- posted to the solicitor at PO Box 1268, Hamilton;
- left for the solicitor at a document exchange for direction to DX GP 20038;
- transmitted to the solicitor by facsimile on (07) 838 9244; or
- emailed to the solicitor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated this 26th day of March 2020.