Pursuant to the Commerce Act (Specified Airport Services Information Disclosure) Determination (Decision 715, 22 December 2010) (“Determination”), made under section 52P of the Commerce Act 1986, Christchurch International Airport Limited (“company”) confirms that from 30 November 2019:
- information will be disclosed by the company, pursuant to clauses:
- 2.3, 2.4, 2.6, 2.7 of the Determination in respect of the 12-month period ending 30 June 2019; and
- 2.10(3) of the Determination – the Report on the Forecast Total Asset Base Revenue Requirements required after disclosure year 2019
(together, the “disclosure”);
- the company’s executive offices located at 4th Floor, Carpark Building, Christchurch International Airport, Christchurch; or
- the company on request by contacting them by telephone: (03) 378 2329 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated this 29th day of November 2019.
TIM MAY, Chief Financial Officer, Christchurch International Airport Limited.